Realization.

I can truly understand how a person can be thankful for everyone that has came in close contact, or that's had a single encounter with them and their life long enough to make a difference, whether positive or negative. With every person i've been friends with, been in "love" with, been in like with, or just plain ole thought they were good company & good convo, i've gotten one step closer to finding myself, as a whole. No matter how ridiculous or extraordinary they were, I can say that I look back and remember how I felt, how I reacted to certain situations, how I should've behaved, how much of a moron or bitch I was, how cool I was, e.t.c, e.t.c. I want anyone & everyone that knows me personally, met me formally or informally, knows who I am... to know I appreciate them.(Quick thoughts)

Peace & Progress,
Tj.