BOW!

Im listening to gucci mane, iFeel like a trapper & stuff, lol. I had a long day-6hrs of work and such, mad tired, etc. I work tomorrow too, but i'm off just in time for fun, like always. This ish aint so bad, im making money. It feels good, but iNeed to learn how to manage it still. It's s000 hot man, that kinda kills my mood and makes me lazy. Plus, I have a mean pregnant mom here when I get home, BUMMER. My little brother is due in September, meanwhile my li'l sister is running around giving me gray hairs, haha. update: Ya girl will be whipping, amen. I hope walking/bussing to school is over for good! A car makes the day so much easier, many can feel me when I say that...in other news, Mr. Augustine is coming back to me for a lil bit in August, so thats something nice & positive, y@y.

Peace & Progress,
Tj.