"DO IT AGAIN!"

My weekend was bitchin'. I was with all the right people at all the right times.

Marissa and I hung out with Mr. Lavish & his folks. That whole night was awesome, crucial, righteous, and full of laughter-- from Bogart's antics, and Lav's malarchy, all the way to Dirt McGirt's outward outburt's: "I'm'a shit on that bitch chest!" and, "I wish a muthafucka WOUUULD touch MAH shit!" Lol.

Shit, B.Allen even had us crackin' up after the tire blew out (another story): "Tha only reason why I came to tha movies is cause 'E' said he was gon pay 4me.. these niggas call me like 'nigga where you at?' now look where da FUCK we at" Lol. It was so sad that it was hillarious, you could hear the desperation in his voice, Lol.

Welp, movies--burn't, techno party--burn't, studio--burn't, but I was pretty happy after it was all said and done. ily deej, (let's finish that rubix cube next time haha) & Rissa, that's my Ho'--FORRR sho'.



Peace & Progress,
k bye.


Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile