Re-cap.

whoa, I haven't partied as much as i did from Wednesday to Saturday in months. I spent time with my extended family, my ace boon Cathy and our little cousin Alyssa tagged along (14yrs old but we didnt tell anyone :-X lol). Sinclaire celebrated a birthday! isn't it a blessing? Birthdays are special, they aren't promised. Am i a hipocrite? i'm somewhat of a hip-hop conniseur, but I jerks my butt off, no jokes liiiiike.. lol. I was dancing in cowboy boots, and it don't look pretty. I'm at home now tho, and I must admit it feels kinda foreign. I don't even wanna be here! I've gotten into the habit of being out, and i'm a home body usually.. but ahhh wthell it's spring break. I'm enjoying myself. My head WILL be back into the books crucially, i'm on a good path. I was tempted many ways within these couple of days (no comment) but I have to think about what i'm feeling, *sigh*. Happy Easter to all.. i'll be at Baldwin Hills park tomorrow bbq & softball w/ my folks. Come on by.



Peace & Love.

p.s... lack of posts right? my bad..
I peeped that :-X lol