I had quite the weekend, it was awesome. I re-met an old friend, still the same connection after all these years. it wasn't as awkward as I thought it would be. I can say i'm pretty beach'd out. I've been to the beach enough this weekend to last me..... another weekend, haha. Fun can sort of mask the unhappiness sometimes, I love that.

I'm pretty much in a funk, but I've been trying to be as optimistic as I can be, because i'm blessed and I know it could be a whole lot worse. To trip on the petty things should be the least of my worries, but it hurts. It kind of hurts when the people that tell you they're gonna be down 4 you, for life.. aren't there. All you have left is shallow conversation, and your connection is wearing thin, or rather dwindling on a string that could break at anytime. They're always down to hang out, but they don't REALLY care. You feel me? Then moms asking me "Where is __________? Damn, what happened?" lol. Theres always at least one time of year I go m.i.a for a while. It happens when whatever i'm doing, and people around me just become unfulfilling. Then everyone's like "Damn, where's Tj?". I'm pretty much about to be on my money. Mommy says "That's the best medicine". I'll see what happens.

In other news, it's memorial day morning, HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY. I'm about to head to redondo beach, NOT FOR FUN, or remembrance, but for a hiring event at this place, smh. Anything worth having, is worth working for (or trying, in my case). What do I have to lose? Wish me luck.

XoXo, Tj.

P.s:
Thanks to my readers.
I really like how people tell me they read up & 'listen' to me, in a sense.